Kefalos Beach Hotel
This Popular Beachside Holiday Village is located in one of the nicest areas of Paphos, just off the coast line of Faros beach (lighthouse) and the Tombs of the Kings. Its proximity to the sea and beach together with the layout of a traditional village spread make it an ideal place to realx with friends and family. Its very couple and family friendly, the many ‘repeat guests’ here speak testament to their personal touch.
Weddings here are very popular due to the lovely gazebo's they have on offer. We can offer a small gazebo for parties around 10, or the middle range gazebo for parties of around 30 persons and then we have the larger marquee for large parties with private dining areas for reception and entertainment.
The stunning Kefalos Marquee above is perfect for those wanting a more private feel to the day - this marquee is set away from the main part of the hotel and has amazing views out to sea, this is perfect for larger parties or those wishing to have a more private feel to their ceremony - you can stay at the marquee for ceremony only for up to 1.5 hours and have drinks, canopes, music here - you can also stay on for dinner here also!! Please ask for more details...
Wedding parties can enjoy their wedding Breakfast either 'al fresco' in settings under the gazebo or a separate area with private bar and child park, play area - ideal for entertainment OR we have the lovely lobby terrace which is indoor and has stunning views of the pool area and sea / beach.
The gardens at this venue also make for stunning photos of your special day...
Remember - nothing is set in our packages, items may be removed or added in, these are just a guide, showing you what you can receive for your money - Easy!
- Administration of the wedding license and booking of ceremony venue
- 100% communication to run up of the wedding
- Ensuring all legal paperwork requirements are met to required specifications
- Attendance to all wedding meetings including collection and drop off for civil paperwork meeting. (Tour ops charge bewteeen 40 & 60 Euros just for this service)
- All pre-wedding planning with external suppliers
- Personal Wedding Planner throughout
- Upgraded Bridal rose posy (extra roses, sparkle and pearls)
- Wrsit corsage for 1 Bridesmaid
- Button hole for Groom & Best Man
- Single tier iced, sponge wedding cake, beautifully decorated to match flowers.
- Delivery of all Extra’s
- White Mercedes Bridal car (or replace with extra A4 parent album or more flowers)
- Photograph package including 60 /70 photographs displayed in a stunning larger, A3 storybook – including black & white shots AND FULL SUNSET SHOOT. This is a FULL day shoot starting with Bride getting ready shots, through to sunset ). This also includes pre photo meeting, & proofing meeting.
- CD disk of all edited images - around 300 / 350 images
- Beach fronted wedding gazebo fees included
- BBQ wedding meze for 20 persons (can add more persons on)
- Decoration of gazebo (flowers for main ceremony table and matching lanterns.
- Isle carpet - colour of your choice - RED OR WHITE
- full set up of gazebo
- White table set up / chair covers for 20 persons (extra available)
- Table decor of vases with beachside or silk flowers in vase set on mirrors, scatter crystals in private venue.
- Upgrade on room if available.
- Local champagne and fruit on arrival.
- Complimentary champagne for Bride & Groom toast.
- Prices include VAT set at 19%
All this for just £3,395
Prices are available on your own numbers and cam also be based on our higher or lower packages, the above is based around the Ruby package (see packages page)
Registrar fees set at 635€ and not included in above package