Terms and Conditions
Paphos Weddings Made Easy – our terms and conditions
VAT company registration number – 90004843Z
The Venue packages are based on 20 persons and include 20 meals and some have small beverage included in Euros. This amount is deducted from the UK sterling package cost and balance which is set at the start of each wedding season at a fair exchange rate which has been set with this rate in mind also when the package price made on the website. Clients will pay for the 20 meals included direct to venue along with any other beverages and extra meals needed with the venue balance.
The following terms and conditions by Paphos Weddings Made Easy are necessary to preserve your rights, so please read them carefully.
1. From when we receive your confirmed acceptance of our estimate we will register your names and date with the town hall or church and send you the booking form detailing all parts of the wedding.
2. You must then pay a small deposit of £350 to us at Paphos Weddings Made Easy – this is for work and admin already undertaken to confirm your booking and is none refundable. If a hotel or other venue requires a deposit, this can made and paid direct and cc us in – this is not a payment taken by us. So your wedding will be booked and confirmed. The remaining balance can be settled within 4 weeks of arriving in Cyprus.
Please note, this deposit payment is also an agreement by you as the client to the cancellation fees which apply as below if you cancel the wedding at any time:
* No refund of canx fees at any time
* 40% of the package is to be paid if cancelling for any reasons within 12 months of the wedding date
* 50% of the package within 6 months of the wedding date and also any external suppliers will have canx fees to apply as below:
– DJ – £50
– Video – 50% of the package cost
– Photographer – 50% of the package booked – these are the main costs we would have to pay out on your behalf to the suppliers we use and have booked in (our packages are based around the photography included and booked in with the package you choose – any cancellation of the photographer after booking will incure the £200 deposit fee paid and ANOTHER £350 deposit will be due.
– Venue fees will also have a 50% cancellation fee charge
3. In the unlikely event that you have to cancel your booking, please consider the following:
• we will try, where possible, to make alternative arrangements for you; and
• you can take out travel and wedding insurance, which covers cancellation, as soon as you book your wedding.
All cancellations must be submitted to Paphos Weddings Made Easy in writing, either by email or post, and will be effective from the date of receipt by us.
4. You are responsible for ensuring that you are in possession of all legal and travel documents required for your wedding and that they are valid and correct.
5. If you have a complaint during your stay in Cyprus you must inform one of our local representatives who will then do their best to resolve the problem on the spot.
6. Paphos Weddings Made Easy cannot be held responsible for any venues for any reason cancelling your venue / wedding date or acts of foreclosure / bankrupcy /administration (any reasons they give). As your wedding planner, we will find and source another wedding venue as close to the one booked.
7. Paphos Weddings Made Easy cannot be held responsible for any cancellations of weddings due to ‘acts of nature’ or force majeure which fall under the heading as per the standard guidelines in any Tour Operator brochure.
8. Paphos weddings Made Easy has taken much time to ensure you receive the best in terms of service and suppliers – we are not DIY weddings and therefore do not accept or take responsibility on the day for anything booked direct – many instances where Brides have booked items or a service and they have not appeared or have been wrong – there is nothing we cant book for you and we have approved and reliable suppliers – you must speak to your wedding planner as this is what we are here for and certain venues and villas have restrictions and rules- As a company, we all live and work in Paphos and know the good and the bad – our 5 star reviews shine through because of this local knowledge and we can be trusted to look after your wedding welfare.
9. Client Paying the deposit is agreeing to the terms and conditions listed.
– Data protection act – Under this law, we as the company agree any personal data is not to be sent / shared with anyone or company detailing any of your private information apart from the town hall paperwork registrar who needs certain information which you as the client are aware of on the PARTICULARS.
– Under the same Data Protection act – you as the client are not to send any of Paphos Weddings Made Easy paperwork and Booking Forms of any kind to anyone or any company – paperwork templates belong and are the property of Paphos Weddings Made Easy and sending to any other parties will be breaking the Data Protection act.
Paphos Weddings Made Easy!
For All Your Wedding Planning Needs in Paphos!
Tel – (00357) 26 934 448
Mob – (00357) 97 839 072
E-mail – email@example.com
Web – www.paphosweddingsmadeeasy.com