• Paperwork and your Planner – full administration for the Special Wedding License and arrangements.
• Dates and times will be booked on your behalf subject to availability and supplied to you within 48 working day hours
• Ensuring all your legal paperwork is correct and in order.
• Unlimited time communication.
• Full attendance to civil paperwork and reception meetings including no charge for paperwork collection and drop-off.
• All pre-planning with suppliers and yourself via e-mail.
• Pre-wedding meetings with your personal wedding planner who will assist in all areas. Proof meeting for photos.
• Delivery of all extras.
• Host and meet your guests – arrange all appointments necessary
• Full coordination of wedding reception, dress, set up – hosting ceremony!
• White silk flower arrangement or ‘Mr & Mrs’ sign for ceremony table lanterns
• Sound system for playing your wedding ceremony music
Deluxe bouquet of roses and/or lilies for the bride;
• Groom: rose or lily buttonhole
• Best Man: rose or lily buttonhole
• Wrist corsages for two bridesmaids – can add extra or upgrade to posy
• Petal confetti for the guests
Hair and make up
• For the bride, professional hair and make-up on the day of the wedding
• Bride: decorated four-seater, white, dressed Mercedes to the venue
• Guests: 22 seater minibus to collect guests from Paphos pick-up to venue one way (we can upgrade for larger party)
Wedding Photography – the best photographers in town, under Paul Jones
• Finishing touches for the bride
• Groom with his friends, family and best men pre-ceremony
• Arrival at the ceremony venue of the bride and the bridal party
• Family, friends and group shots
• Confetti time! Let us capture these special moments
• Bride & groom photo shoot
• Drinks reception and the cake cutting
• Not to be missed here in Paphos – the sunset shoot!
• CD of all edited photographs taken on the day of the wedding in high resolution with the full copyrights of the photographer
• A beautiful one-tier design wedding cake decorated to your request
Wedding Reception Dining
• Private dinner reception
• Delicious BBQ meak for 20 persons
• Wedding reception venue set-up which includes white linen for the tables and gold chivari chairs
Wedding Drinks Package
• Drinks Reception Package: a glass of sparkling wine after the wedding ceremony for 20 persons
• Dance the Night away in our air con party room with sparkly walls and lighting
• A professional DJ with full kit and lighting for the evening party
Wedding Reception Decorations
• Table Scatters
• Mr and Mrs Sign for the head table or cake stand
• Silk Flowers for the head table centre
• Chair sashes from our selection, with many colour options
Exclusive hire – 300 Euro Monday to Thursday and 800 Euro Fri to Sun
The perfect package and we can add many more guests.
£3,800 – 2023
£3,850 – 2024
£3,900 – 2025
Registrar Fees for the civil ceremony are paid direct – €632 euros
Private venue fee may apply