Just as per the PAPER PACKAGE, with all legal paperwork overseen and taken care, no wedding planner, but with the added bonus of a professional photographer for the ceremony. He will then he will whisk you away to the beach or the ancient historical mosaics site situated in the Paphos Harbour area for some stunning, contemporary and unique shots, showing the essence of a Cyprus backdrop for your special day. The photos will be edited and provided to you on a CD in a personalised wallet to take back home or can be posted out if on a tight turnaround.
This package is aimed for couples travelling alone or with children or parties under 10 persons. If just the couple, then we will arrange for witnesses and the photographer to collect you from your accommodation, take you to the ceremony, have the wedding and the ‘after ceremony’ location shoots, then drop back at accommodation.
This is a package for the Paphos areas – for other areas there may be a travel fee charge, so please enquire for further details. This package is for civil ceremonies only – for church ceremonies there is an additional £150 charge.
(All paperwork guidance included as in the above paper package.)
Notes on supplements:
- Registrar / town hall fees or religious fees to be added on and some venue fees not in package
- Prices are based on current year at time of booking.
- 2022 – 2024 prices can be provided.
- Villa weddings charges / prices can be asked for separately
- Paphos Weddings Made Easy are NOT responsible for any price increases from hotels and suppliers
- Some areas of Paphos have a travel fees, such as Polis & Latchi, Aphrodite Hills, Pissouri – as does Limassol resort – this will also apply to any suppliers who may have to travel to you such as hair and dress steaming
- Wedding parties over 50 persons have an additional £100 service charge
- Gold package does not include the time to dress any reception venues which can be added in. We included a two hour dress of the venues for Ruby and Diamond packages which is designed for us to set up venues using what you have ordered from us. If bringing own decor bits, we can oversee small items but items such as pom poms, name charms and other similar items need to mentioned beforehand and clients are responsible for their set up or extra time can be added at supplement.
- Any extra decor brought in large amounts for planner set up will be charged extra £50 – you must advise pre wedding arrival. This extra decor must be set up and ready to be placed out
- Any hotel or suppliers charges including MENU PRICES / VENUE FEES which change cannot be helped and do have YOY % inflation costs for any bookings made one or two years ahead so please allow to take slight increase into consideration
- Paphos Weddings Made Easy do not take responsibility of anything arranged by yourselves and you will oversee directly