Olympic Lagoon Resort Paphos (5 star)
(Above is the main ceremony venue- the Lagoon garden ceremony
OUR PHOTOGRAPHERS are the hotel approved - PAUL JONES AND TEAM for stunning photography and VIDEO SO CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE FOR MORE PHOTOS
Contact your Paphos Wedding Planner here for more details on venues. (This hotel is the sister hotel to Alexander the Great)
(Garden ceremony venue)
- Prime beachfront location with a Blue Flag beach
- Luxury guest rooms and suites including Family Junior Suites and adults-only wing
- A hotel-within-a-resort concept with facilities and services reserved for adults
- Premium all-inclusive programme with 5 restaurants and 5 bars
- 4 themed lagoon pools and 1 indoor pool with numerous fun water features
- 2 fully supervised themed clubs and crèche for children and teenagers
- Extensive programme of activities and entertainment for all ages
- Enchanting beachfront wedding venue
- State-of-the-art indoor entertainment club with spectacular shows
(Ceremony venue at the CAPTAIN's Deck, also available certain days for evening reception)
Wedding venues consist of the Stunning Lagoon garden venue for ceremony and banqueting, then the Captain's Deck set in a quiet location above its own small lagoon, this area overlooks the beautiful landscape of the hotel gardens and the sea.
Here is the fabulous Lagoon dining Venue, surrounded by water and palm trees, set within the beautiful landscaped gardens of the hotel grounds is an elegant marquee with flowing curtains and romantic lighting. This idyllic setting is the perfect area for a wedding banquet.
(Lovely Lagoon dining venue)
(Please note, this is based on our Diamond package, we can upgrade to the Blue Diamond package for a much fuller shoot and offsite location shoot included for sunset or pre sunset). Nothing is set).
- Wedding Cyprus Meze Buffet for 20 persons (menu can be changed at supplement)
- Dress of ceremony venue with 2 flower stands (artificial flowers), choice of red or white carpet, chairs with white chair covers and ceremony flower centre
- Set up of venues included by your wedding planners
- Full administration for the Special Wedding License and arrangements. Dates and times will be booked on your behalf subject to availability AND GIVEN TO YOU WITHIN JUST 48 working day HOURS!
- Ensuring all your legal paperwork is correct and in order.
- Unlimited time communication.
- Full attendance to paperwork town halls and hotel pre wedding meetings
- Delivery & arrangement of all Extras.
- Deluxe FULL DAY photo shoot including SUNSET shots and Black and White photos, fine edit finish. Photo shoot starts from Bride ‘Finishing touch’ shots through to 1st dance in the evening / sunset shoot included also
- Photographer throughout the day at all venues
- CD of all edited photos taken from the day and presernted in a personalised wallet
- 1 large A3 storybook album with up to 100 photographs
- 2 parent albums
- Ceremony flowers / chairs and white chair covers and colour sash
- Stunning upgrade to deluxe Rose Bridal posy of your choice
- Bridesmaid posy x 1
- Groom button hole and for Best Men x 3.
- Fresh rose petals for the carpet and confetti
- Single tier Wedding cake beautifully decorated to desired specification with matching icing flowers
- Wedding table decor of lovely vases with silk flowers set inside based on 20 persons - 10 small table lanterns and tea lights
- Chair sash' included of your colour choice for 20 personsB
- bridal hair and make-up
· White chair covers
· White vintage ceremony table
· Two flower pillars at the entrance of the venue
· Two taller flower pillars under the white gazebo
· White Gazebo
· White carpet that is placed on the aisle
ALL THIS FOR JUST £3,550
Also with the hotel compliments:
- Room upgrade β subject to availability*
- Traditional Cyprus Delights and a bottle of water
- Luxury toiletries, bathrobes and slippers in room
- Complimentary services of a personal Wedding Coordinator to attend to the couple’s needs
- Sparkling Wine, flowers and fruit basket in room
On Your Wedding Day
- A commemorative wedding gift and a wedding card
- Decorated Bridal Table at the cocktail reception
The Morning After
- Complimentary continental champagne breakfast in room
During your Stay
- A romantic candlelit dinner for two and a Love Cake
- Complimentary one time use of sauna and Jacuzzi
- 15% discount on all treatments at the hotel’s Spa menu (Hair Salon and make up are excluded)
- Late checkout up to 15:00 hrs β subject to availability*
- Bride and Groom must stay at the hotel minimum 7 nights to use the wedding facilities and ANY guests NOT staying at the hotel must purchse a day drink pass (details available)
- Free wedding cocktail reception (a glass of local sparkling wine and three canapés for each guest), when booking tenor more rooms for 7 nights or more and when the private wedding banqueting dinner is held at the hotel.