Paperwork and your planner
• Full administration for the special wedding license and arrangements. Dates and times will be booked on your behalf subject to availability and supplied to you within 48 working day hours!
• Ensuring all your legal paperwork is correct and in order.
• Unlimited time communication.
• Full attendance to civil paperwork and reception meetings including no charge for paperwork collection and drop off.
• All pre-planning with suppliers and youself via e-mail.
• Pre-wedding meetings with your personal wedding planner who will assist in all areas.
• Delivery of all extras.
• Host and meet your guests
• Arrange all appointments necessary
• Full coordination of wedding reception, dress, set up – hosting
If you choose to have your wedding ceremony and reception at this beautiful venue the ceremony will take place in the pretty outside courtyard.
• White ceremony table is provided
• Set-up including 20 guests chairs – trendy rustic brown or white chair covers (more can be added)
• White silk flower arrangement or ‘Mr & Mrs’ sign for ceremony table
• Sound system for playing your wedding ceremony music
Wedding Drinks Package
• Welcome to venue drink punch fro 20 persons (more can be added of course!)
Wedding extras – flowers
• Deluxe bouquet of roses and/or lilies for the bride
• Groom: Rose or lily buttonhole
• Best man: Rose or lily buttonhole
• Wrist corsages for two bridesmaids – can add extra or upgrade to posy
• Petal confetti for the guests
Hair and make up
• For the bride, professional hair and make up on the day of the wedding
• Bride: decorated, four seater, white dressed Mercedes to the venue
• Guests: 22 seater minibus included one way
Wedding Photography – using the Paul Jones and the best team in town
• Pre-wedding ceremony – finishing touches for the bride, groom with his friends, family and best men pre-ceremony
• Arrival at the ceremony venue of the bride and the bridal party
• Family, friends and group shots including confetti time! Let us capture these special moments!
• Bride & groom photoshoot
• Drinks reception and the cake cutting
• Sunset shoot with dramatic backdrop
• CD of all edited photographs taken on the day of the wedding supplied in high resolution with the full copyright of the photographer
A beautiful, one-tier, designed wedding cake decorated to your request
Wedding reception dining
• Private dinner reception – delicious classic BBQ meal for 20 persons!
• Wedding reception venue set-up which includes white linen for the tables and white or brown rustic chairs for the guest chairs
• DJ with lighting to start the party atmosphere
Wedding reception decorations
• Table Scatters
‘• Mr and Mrs’ sign for the head table or cake stand
• Silk flowers for the head table centre
• Chair sashes from our selection, with many colour options
• Fairy lights in the courtyard for the mulberry trees
2018 package price: £3,400.
2019 & 2020 package price: £3,500
(Venue fees and registrar fees not included – paid separate)
Registrar fees for the civil ceremony are paid direct (not included) – €632
Venue fees are €300 for private use of The Mulberry Terrace – payable to the venue direct