The below is based on 20 persons attending full ceremony & reception
(Remember, no package is set, any items can be added or removed and based on any numbers)
- Wedding ceremony on new Agape Terrace including white linen for registrar table, white chair covers, a floral arrangement for the ceremony table, CD player & speakers.
- Reception at the outdoor tavern overlooking the stunning harbour and sea views – including white linen for tables, white napkins, and table set up and white chair covers.
- BBQ meze for 20 persons at chosen reception venue.
- Fresh Rose Petal confetti for after ceremony.
- 2-tier classic style wedding cake – beautifully decorated.
- Wine and fruit in room on arrival.
- Celebratory bottle of sparkling wine on wedding day.
- Champagne breakfast morning after wedding
- Room upgrade subject to availability.
- Administration of the wedding license and booking of ceremony venue
- 100% communication to run-up of the wedding
- Ensuring all legal paperwork requirements are met to required specifications and overseen
- Attendance to all wedding meetings including collection and return to town hall meeting
- All pre-wedding planning with external suppliers
- Personal wedding planner throughout
- Stunning, upgraded bridal rose or Calla Lily posy
- Matching wrist corsages for two bridesmaids – petal confetti for guests
- Buttonholes for groom & best man
- Delivery of all extras
- Deluxe Photograph package including up to 100 / 120 photographs displayed in a stunning A3 digital storybook – including ‘Bride getting ready’ shots, black & white, sepia and sunset shots. Full photographic meetings and post-production, proof meeting. Full day shoot.
- Also to include an offsite location shoot (same day) to nearby ruins to make for stunning backdrop shots to add to the amazing storybook albums we have to offer.
- Entertainment – DJ supplied with your choice of music.
- Wedding USB of all photos
- Wedding videographer – issued with copy of 2 CDs in blu-ray high definition with your chosen songs for the background based on package 1.
- Bridal hair up design and bridal make-up.
- Prices including VAT set at 19%
(Canapés and champagne toast optional)
£4,999 – 2021
£5,000 – 2022
£5,050 – 2023
£5,100 – 2024
Footnote – Couples must be resident at the hotel for minimum of 3 nights to use the wedding facilities
Please contact us for a wedding brochure on The Annabelle
Please note: church and registrar fees need to be added as they vary in price