Paperwork and your planner
• Full administration for the Special Wedding License and arrangements. Dates and times will be booked on your behalf subject to availability and provided to you within 48 working day hours!
• Ensuring all your legal paperwork is correct and in order.
• Unlimited time communication.
• Full attendance to civil paperwork and reception meetings including no charge for paperwork collection and drop off.
• All pre-planning with suppliers and yourself via e-mail.
• Pre-wedding meetings with your personal wedding planner who will assist in all areas.
• Proof meeting for photos.
• Delivery of all extras.
• Host and meet your guests
• Arrange all appointments necessary;
• Full coordination of wedding reception, dress, set-up,hosting
At the ceremony for the set up
• Your wedding ceremony venue at our laid-back, funky al fresco beach restaurant – under our pretty white gazebo
• White curtains for the gazebo included – all around the gazebo
• Two silk flower balls on stands for the entrance to the gazebo
• Ceremony table silk flower arrangement
• Sound system for playing your wedding ceremony music
• Bride: Deluxe bouquet of roses and/or lilies
• Groom: Rose or lily buttonhole
• Best Man: Rose or lily buttonhole for the best man
• Buttonholes for the two fathers
• Wrist corsages for two bridesmaids
• Petal confetti for the Guests
Hair and make-up
• For the bride, professional hair and make-up on the day of the wedding
• Bride: Decorated 4 seater, white, dressed Mercedes to the venue
• Guests: Transport for up to 22 people in an air conditioned minibus
Wedding Photography – using Paul Jones and the best team in town
• Pre-wedding ceremony – so this is finishing touches for the bride and capturing the groom with his friends, family and best men – capturing the ‘buzz’ of the pre-wedding!
• Arrival at the ceremony venue with the bride and the bridal party
• Family, friends and group shots including confetti time! Let us capture these special moments!
• Bride & groom photos in private beach time
• Drinks reception and the cake cutting
• Not to be missed here in Paphos – the stunning sunset shoot!
• CD of all edited photographs taken on the day of the wedding provided in high resolution with the full copyrights of the photographer.
· A beautiful one-tier design wedding cake decorated to your request
Wedding Reception Venue:
• Private dinner reception venue at the restaurant- delicious BBQ meal for 20 persons!
• Wedding reception venue set-up which includes white linen for the tables, white chiavari chairs and the hire fees of the venue
Wedding Drinks Package:
• Drinks Reception Package: a glass of ‘sex on the beach’ after the wedding ceremony for 20 persons
• One bottle of local champagne for the cutting of the cake for bride and groom
Wedding Reception Decorations
Decoration of wedding reception – just choose one set of the below as your theme:
• Birdcages with church candles inside
• Fishbowls on mirrors with floating silk flowers & tea lights
• Lanterns for the tables – white / bronze
• Table scatters
• ‘Mr and Mrs’ sign for the tead table or cake stand
• Silk flowers for the head table centre
• Chair sashes from our selection, with many colour options
• Dance the Night away!! Dance under the stars and on the beach at the funky beach bar
• A professional DJ with full kit and lighting
£3,600 – 2021
£3,700 – 2022
£3,750 – 2023
£3,800 – 2024
Venue fee – €250
(Registrar fees not included – paid separate)
Civil wedding ceremony fees payable locally to the relevant authorities in Cyprus: €632